The management of jamesibechi.com news blog wishes to inform its numerous readers that the voting to pick the blog’s Person of the Year has entered its second day today, and it’s on. The award was designed to celebrate by featuring and profiling a person, a group, an idea, or an object that “for better or for worse… has done the most to influence the events of the year in Benue State, especially in Zone C Benue geopolitical delineation, with a focus on Igedeland.
However, due to popular appeal and the wishes of our teeming readers to broaden the scope of the award, we have decided to cave in to pressure for good, to make significant adjustments in the event.
Therefore, while jamesibechi.com’s Person of the Year which vote had begun remains the award has been widened to categories as followed.
- Jamesibechi.com’s Man of the Year award (politics)
- Jamesibechi.com’s Man of the Year award (Philanthropy)
- Jamesibechi.com’s Man of the Year award (Youth Real Empowerment)
- Jamesibechi.com’s Man of the Year award ( Public Service)
- Jamesibechi.com’s Man of the Year award (Local Govt Administration)
- Jamesibechi.com’s Benue Man Of The Year
Criteria, timeline for voting, rules, etc, will be rolled out later today.
Meawhile, voting to pick jamesibechi.com’s Person of the Year which is in its second day continues. Readers can still locate the previous post on it and vote there.